Resources for people involved in prostitution and human trafficking (some may be faith-based):
Are you in immediate danger or are you a minor?
- Call 911
- Call (937) 333-COPS
Are you looking for a place to recover from trafficking or trauma?
Do you need help navigating options for addiction treatment?
- City of Dayton/Montgomery County Get Treatment Options Working (GROW)
- Jason Olson: 937-350-1547
- Amy Dunkin: 937-715-0269
- Heroin Hope Line (surrounding counties)
- Warren/Clinton Counties: 1-877-695-6333
- Butler County: 1-844-427-4747
Do you need somewhere safe and warm to stay tonight while waiting on a bed or while thinking about treatment?
- Apple Street Shelter (937) 461-7837
Are you struggling with sex addiction and thinking about purchasing sex?
- Sex Addicts Anonymous 1-800-477-8191